1942(Santa Rosa Ships P-6)
- Type: Refrigerated (fruit) carrier
- Displacement: 7,795 tons
- Dimensions: 474 x 63 x 29 ft.
- Machinery: 8 cyl Diesel, single screw = 16.5 knots
- Passengers: 12
- Builder: Harland & Wolff, Limited, Belfast, Northern Ireland, 1937
- Service: Built for Union-Castle Line (British flag), London-around Africa service. Took part in Operation Pedestal - the relief of Malta, Aug 1942. Arrived damaged; repaired and served through remainder of WW2. Sole survivor of a class of four. Broken up 1970.