1936(Carlo Marquardt CM-154)
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 81,235 tons
- Dimensions: 1,018 x 118 x 39 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, quadruple screws = 28.5 knots
- Passengers: 2,139 (776 1st class, 784 tourist class, 579 third class)
- Builder: John Brown & Company, Limited, Clydebank, Scotland, 1930-36
- Service: Built for Cunard-White Star Line, Southampton-New York service. World's fastest liner, 1938-52. Troopship service, 1940-46. Resumed Atlantic service, 1947-67. Last three-funnel passenger liner. Sold to City of Long Beach, California; refitted as a museum-hotel-convention center, 1968-71