- Type: Reefer
- Displacement: 8,661 tons
- Dimensions: 516-6 x 65-2 x 29-10 ft.
- Machinery: 2-4cyl Diesel engines, 1570 nhp, twin screw = 16.5 knots
- Passengers: 12 first class
- Builder: Swan, Hunter & Wigham Richardson Ltd, Newcastle, 1935
- Service: Port Townsville was built for Commonwealth & Dominion Line Ltd; company name changed to Port Line Ltd 1937. Entered service Tyne--London--New Zealand. Bombed by German aircraft 3 Mar 1941 while enroute Bristol--Melbourne; all 78 aboard, including 11 passengers saved. Sank next day 10mi west of Milford Haven. Sister ships Port Chalmers and Port Wyndham.