1920(Pier Head PHF-12)
- Class: Passenger
- Displacement: 2,030 tons
- Dimensions: 341 x 43 x 16 ft.
- Machinery: Steam tubines, triple screw 8500shp = 22.5 knots
- Builder: Vickers Sons & Maxim, Ltd, Barrow in Furness, 1904
- Service: Built for Midland Railway Company. Purchased by Admiralty in Apr 1917 and converted to mixed aircraft carrier at Chatham Dockyard. Had seaplane hangar aft and launching pad for small landplane fighters forward; first to carry the Sopwith Pup. Initially assigned to the Battlecruiser Force, but then transferred to the Mediterranean in Oct 1917, where she served for the rest of WW1. Sold to IOMSPCo in 1920, and rebuilt. Served 1920-1939. Requisitioned for WW2 she converted to the radar training ship Caduceus. Scrapped 1949.