1922(Carlo Marquardt CM-149)
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 34,351 tons
- Dimensions: 774 x 82 ft.
- Machinery: Steam triple expansion, twin screw = 19 knots
- Passengers: 2776 (529 first class, 487 second class, 1750 third class)
- Builder: Schichau Shipyards, Danzig, Germany, 1922
- Service: Launched as the Columbus for North German Lloyd, but construction halted in 1914 with the outbreak of the First World War. Ceded to Britain, 1919; sold to White Star Line; completed as the Homeric. Completed 1922 for Southampton-New York service. Cruising only, 1932-35. Transferred to Cunard-White Star, 1934. Scrapped in Scotland, 1936.