- Type: Refrigerated cargo liner
- Displacement: 13,478 tons
- Dimensions: 540 x 70 ft.
- Machinery: Diesel, twin screws = 16 knots
- Builder: Harland & Wolff, Ltd., Belfast, Northern Ireland, 1942
- Service: One of six fast refrigerated cargo liners built by this yard during the war to a Shaw, Savill design. Served with the Ministry of War Transport. Postwar became the Wairangi for Shaw, Savill & Albion Co., Ltd. Went aground near Stockholm in Aug 1963; constructive total loss and scrapped at Faslane.