- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 16,484 tons
- Dimensions: 601 x 68 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screw = 15 knots
- Passengers: 2,300 (600 cabin class, 1,700 third class)
- Builder: Harland & Wolff, Ltd, Belfast, Northern Ireland, 1923
- Service: Built for White Star Line. Launched 8 Aug 1922. Maiden voyage 6 Jul 1923 Liverpool-Quebec-Montreal service. From 1933 on cruising from Liverpool. Collision with French steamer Formigny off Portugal, 5 Sep 1935 caused so much damage she had to be scrapped. Broken up in Wales.