- Type: General cargo vessel
- Displacement: 4,928 tons
- Dimensions: 442 x 56 x 25 ft.
- Machinery: Diesel engine, single shaft = 12 knots
- Builder: Furness Shipbuilding Co Ltd, Haverton Hill, Middlesbrough, 1933
- Service: Built for Reardon Smith Line Ltd. Sold to Maritime and Industrial Corp, Liberia in 1958 and renamed Cinderella. Resold to Cheyenee Cia Nav SA, Liberia, in 1965 and renamed Oinoussai. Wrecked 28 Aug 1967 near mouth of the Orange River, South West Africa, while on voyage from the Philippines to Europe.