- Type: Refrigerated Cargo Liner
- Displacement: 7,783 tons
- Dimensions: 439 x 62 x 25 ft.
- Machinery: Diesel engine, single screw = 14 knots
- Passengers: 12
- Builder: Harland & Wolff Ltd., Belfast, Northern Ireland, 1937
- Service: Built for Lamport & Holt Ltd., England-South America
service. Transferred to Blue Star Line in 1954 and renamed Portland Star. Reverted to Delius in 1958. Sold to Compagnie Metallurgique et Miniere, France, in 1961 and renamed Kettara VII. Scrapped 1962 in Japan.