- Type: General cargo vessel
- Displacement: 5,051 tons
- Dimensions: 512 x 56 x 26 ft.
- Machinery: Steam reciprocating with exhaust turbine, single shaft = 12.5 knots
- Passengers: 20
- Builder: Cammel Laird & Co Ltd, Birkenhead, England, 1934
- Service: Built for Booth Steamship Co Ltd. Captured and sunk 30 Sep 1939 off Pernambuco by Admiral Graf Spee, the first of 9 victims of the German pocket battleship before the latter was cornered by British cruisers at Montevideo.
Sistership Crispin sunk by U107 4 Feb 1941.