1942(Santa Rosa P2)
- Type: General cargo/refrigerated cargo vessel
- Displacement: 11,076 tons
- Dimensions: 548-11 x 70-3 x 29-6 ft.
- Machinery: Diesel, twin screw = 16 knots
- Passengers: 12
- Builder: Cammell, Laird & Co., Ltd., Birkenhead, England, 1936
- Service: Participated in the Pedestal Convoy to reprovision Malta 9-15 Aug 1942. Torpedoed in the stem by a German He-111 the evening of 12 Aug in the Skerki Channel, she was able to sail on independently, hugging the coast of Tunisia and then making a dash for Malta, arriving on 14 Aug and successfully discharging her cargo.