1942(Santa Rosa P2)
- Type: General cargo/refrigerated cargo vessel
- Displacement: 11,076 tons
- Dimensions: 548-11 x 70-3 x 29-6 ft.
- Machinery: Diesel, twin screw = 16 knots
- Passengers: 12
- Builder: Cammell, Laird & Co., Ltd., Birkenhead, England, 1936
- Service: One of five sisters serving Union Cold Storage Co Ltd under Blue Star management. Ownership transferred to Frederick Leyland & Co Ltd. Participated in the Pedestal Convoy to reprovision Malta 9-15 Aug 1942. Torpedoed in the stem by a German He-111 the evening of 12 Aug in the Skerki Channel, she was able to sail on independently, hugging the coast of Tunisia and then making a dash for Malta, arriving on 14 Aug and successfully discharging her cargo. Repaired 1943. Transferred to Lamport & Holt 1950; reverted to Blue Star ownership 1959. Sold to Margalante Cia Nav SA, Panama Jul 1963 and renamed Enea. Last sailing 15 Oct 1965 from Rotterdam to Hong Kong, thence to Osaka for breaking up.