- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 17,491 tons
- Dimensions: 600 x 72 ft.
- Machinery: Sulzer diesels, quadruple screws = 17.5 knots
- Passengers: 947 (436 first class, 284 second class, 227 third class)
- Builder: Fairfield Shipbuilding & Engineering Co, Glasgow, Scotland, 1924
- Service: Built for Union Steamship Company of New Zealand (British flag). Vancouver-Australia service. Transferred to Canadian Australasian Line, 1931 (British flag). Troopship, 1940-46. Further Vancouver-Australia service, 1948-53. Scrapped in Scotland, 1953.