- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 16,034 tons
- Dimensions: 590 x 67 x 28 ft.
- Machinery: Steam reciprocating with exhaust turbine, triple screw = 17 knots
- Passengers: 1,390 (400 first class, 230 second class, 760 third class)
- Builder: Harland & Wolff Ltd, Belfast, Northern Ireland, 1915
- Service: Built for Royal Mail Lines, Liverpool, Great Britain.
Completed as an auxiliary cruiser, 29 Sep 1915. Served with 10th Cruiser
Squadron. Returned to Harland & Wolff for conversion back to passenger liner,
1919. Maiden voyage 1920, service to South America. Served as troop
transport, 1939-45. Scrapped 1948.