1938(Carlo Marquardt CM-240)
- Type: Cruise vessel
- Displacement: 25,484 tons
- Dimensions: 684 x 77 x 27 ft.
- Machinery: M.A.N. diesels, twin screws = 15.5 knots
- Passengers: 1465 (all tourist class)
- Crew: 426
- Builder: Blohm & Voss Shipbuilders, Hamburg, Germany, 1938
- Service: Built for the German Labor Front but managed by
Hamburg-South America Lines. Workers' cruises. Hospital ship, accomodation ship and evacuation ship, 1939-45. Torpedoed and sunk by the Soviet submarine S-13 in the Baltic, 30 Jan 1945 while transporting refugees to the west; only 904 saved - an estimated 5200 lost.