1938(Carlo Marquardt CM-43N)
- Type: Whale factory ship
- Displacement: 12,639 tons
- Dimensions: 493 x 71 x 34 ft.
- Machinery: Steam reciprocating, twin screw = 11 knots
- Builder: Swan, Hunter & Wigham Richardson Ltd, Newcastle, 1929
- Service: Built as Vikingen for the Viking Whaling Co Ltd, Newcastle, later Viking Corp, Johan Rasmussen & Co. managers. One of the first whale oil factory ships, designed as both a processing facility and a tanker. Although registered in Britain, and later Panama, whe was operated and crewed by Norwegians. Bought 1938 by Hamburger Walfang-Kontor GmbH and renamed Wikinger. Served in German Navy from 1939. Seized by Allies at Kiel, 1945. She became the Empire Venture and sailed for one season under the Ministry of Transport before going to Soviet Russia in 1946 as the Slava, based in Odessa. Sold to Japan in 1971 and renamed Fuji Maru. Scrapped in Taiwan.