1927(Classic Ship Collection CSC-008VR)
- Type: Passenger / general cargo
- Displacement: 21,455 tons
- Dimensions: 635 x 72 x 28.5 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screws = 15.5 knots
- Passengers: 1032 (247 first class, 321 second class, 464 third class)
- Builder: Blohm & Voss Shipbuilders, Hamburg, Germany, 1927
- Service: New York and sistership Hamburg were built for the Hamburg-American Line's Hamburg-New York service. Became an accommodation ship for the German navy, 1940. Hit by Allied aerial bombers and sunk at Kiel, 3 Apr 1945. Wreckage raised, 1949, and towed to England to be scrapped.