- Type: Whale factory ship
- Displacement: 11,776 tons
- Dimensions: 487 x 71 x 25 ft.
- Machinery: Steam reciprocating, exhaust turbine, single screw = 10.5 knots
- Builder: Bremer Vulkan, Vegesack 1921
- Service: Built as Wurttemberg for Hamburg Amerika Line.
Initially 8,829 tons with accomodation for 16 cabin and 790 third class passengers. Service between Hamburg and New York through 1922 and then transferred to South American trade. In 1935 sold to soap manufacturer Henkel KGaA, Düsseldorf and converted to whale factory ship Jan Wellem.
Used as tanker to support German invasion of Norway at Narvik. Sunk by British destroyers 13 April 1940. Raised, repaired and continued in use as tanker. Damaged at Memel in 1945, towed to Kiel and scrapped at Blyth in 1947.