1930(Classic Ship Collection CSC-062VR)
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 49,746 tons
- Dimensions: 937 x 102 x 34 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, quadruple screws = 27 knots
- Passengers: 2024 (687 first class, 830 tourist class, 507 third class,
507 third class)
- Builder: Blohm & Voss Shipbuilders, Hamburg, Germany, 1930
- Service: Built for North German Lloyd. Badly damaged by a shipyard fire, March 1929, delaying completion by one year. World's fastest liner when completed. Bremerhaven-New York service. Laid up in Germany, 1939-45. Seized by American invasion forces and used as troopship USS Europa. Given over to the French, 1946, and renamed Liberte. Sank at her Le Havre pier, December 1946. Repaired and restored, 1947-50. Entered Le Havre-New York service. Scrapped in Italy, 1962.