1927(Classic Ship Collection CSC-017VR)
- Type: Passenger / general cargo
- Displacement: 27,560 tons
- Dimensions: 676 x 87 x 28.5 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screws = 20 knots
- Passengers: 1315 (575 first class, 275 second class, 465 third class)
- Builder: Blohm & Voss Shipbuilders, Hamburg, Germany, 1927
- Service: Built for Hamburg-South American Line. Hamburg-east coast of South America service. Became a German naval accommodation ship, 1940. Attacked by British aerial bombers while evacuating forces from the Eastern German Territories, 3 May 1945. Capsized; over 5000 lost. Wreckage broken up after the war.