1929(Classic Ship Collection CSC-003VR)
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 51,656 tons
- Dimensions: 938 x 102 x 34 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, quadruple screws = 27 knots
- Passengers: 2200 (800 first class, 500 second class, 300 tourist
class, 600 third class)
- Builder: A/G Weser Shipbuilders, Bremen, Germany, 1929
- Service: Built for North German Lloyd. Bremerhaven-New York service. World's fastest liner, 1929-30 and 1933. Laid up in Germany, 1939-41. Burnt out at Bremerhaven, 16 Mar 1941; wreckage scrapped and last remains sunk in the Weser River.