- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 27,132 tons
- Dimensions: 697 x 78 ft.
- Machinery: Steam triple expansion plus low-pressure turbine, triple screw, 18500ihp = 18.5 knots
- Passengers: 2600 (500 first class, 600 second class, 1500 third class)
- Builder: Harland & Wolff, Ltd, Belfast, Northern Ireland, 1914-17
- Service: Launched in 1914, but remained incomplete because of the First World War. Completed, 1917, as the cargo ship Belgic for the White Star Line. Rebuilt as passenger ship, 1922-23; renamed Belgenland and began sailing for the Red Star Line (Belgian flag). Antwerp-New York service. Laid up, 1933-35. Sold to Panama Pacific Line, 1935; renamed Columbia and placed under the American flag for cruising only. Scrapped in Scotland, 1936.