- Type: Steam Yacht
- Displacement: 2,100 tons
- Dimensions: 319' x 39'9" x 23'8"
- Engines: Twin triple expansion engines, 4 Scotch boilers, 2 screws, 7,000ihp = 18.9 knots
- Passengers: 70
- Crew: 100
- Designer: George L. Watson
- Builder: William Denny & Brothers, Dumbarton, 1900
- Notes: Built for publishing tycoon James Gordon Bennett for $635,000 -- equivalent to $200 million today. Sold to the Imperial Russian Navy during World War I as a gunboat and renamed Yaroslavna. After the Russian Revolution she was renamed Vorovsky and became a fisheries protection vessel. Broken up in 1966.