1909(Carlo Marquardt CM-289)
- Type: Passenger / general cargo
- Displacement: 7,291 gt
- Dimensions: 420 x 54 ft.
- Machinery: Steam reciprocating, twin screws = 13 knots
- Passengers: 1,207 (91 first class, 116 second class, 1,000 third class)
- Builder: A. Stephen & Sons, Glasgow, Scotland, 1909
- Notes: Built for Koninklijke Hollandsch Lloyd. Maiden voyage from Amsterdam to South America commenced 14 Apr 1909. Served on the Brasil-La Plata route. Sold to Hamburg America Line in 1922 and renamed Hammonia. Struck a submerged object west of Vigo, Spain, on 8 Sep 1922 and sank the following day. Sistership Frisia.