1912(Classic Ship Collection CSC-00VR)
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 46,329 tons
- Dimensions: 882 x 92 x 34 ft.
- Machinery: Steam triple expansion engine, triple screws = 21 knots
- Passengers: 2,603 (905 1st class, 564 2nd class, 1,134 3rd class)
- Builder: Harland & Wolff, Limited, Belfast, Ireland, 1912
- Service: Built for White Star Line. Largest liner in the world when completed. Claimed to be "unsinkable." Struck an iceberg in the North Atlantic while on her maiden voyage from Southampton to New York and sank; 1,503 lost. Most survivors rescued by Carpathia.