- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 8,130 tons
- Dimensions: 491 x 57 x 26 ft.
- Machinery: Steam triple expansion engines, twin screw, 1772 NHP = 18 knots
- Passengers: 850 (350 first-second class, 500 third class)
- Builder: Fairfield Shipbuilding and Engineering Co., Glasgow, Scotland, 1899
- Service: Built for the Orient-Royal Mail Line service to Australia. Maiden voyage from London via Suez to Melbourne and Sydney started 3 Feb 1899. Started her last London-Australia trip Nov 1916. Converted to a troopship, she was torpedoed and sunk off the coast of Sardinia, 12 May 1918, without serious loss of life.