1899 (Albatros AL-163)
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 17,272 tons
- Dimensions: 704 x 63 ft.
- Machinery: Steam triple expansion engines, twin screw = 19 knots
- Passengers: 1,710 (410 1st class, 300 2nd class, 1,000 steerage)
- Builder: Harland & Wolff, Limited, Belfast, Ireland, 1899
- Service: White Star Line flagship and world's largest liner, 1899-1901. First ship
to exceed 700 feet in length. Liverpool-New York service. Stranded in the Shetland Islands
soon after being converted to a wartime auxiliary cruiser, September 1914. Total loss,
gradually scrapped on the spot until 1924.