1915 (Albatros AL-187)
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 12,420 tons
- Dimensions: 520 x 64 ft.
- Machinery: Steam triple expansion engines, twin screws = 16 knots
- Passengers: 1,654 (516 cabin class, 1,138 3rd class)
- Builder: Barclay, Curle & Co., Glasgow, Scotland 1915
- Service: Built for Canadian Pacific. St.John - Glasgow service until 1922.
Refurbished 1922 for service to Liverpool, and then Amsterdam after 1927. Sold for
scrap, 1934. Sister ship Missanabie completed 1914. Sunk on Montreal-Liverpool
run by German submarine UB.87; 45 lost.