- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 3,856 tons
- Dimensions: 346 x 43 x 16 ft.
- Machinery: Steam quadruple expansion, 3500 SHP = 16 knots
- Passengers: 288 (berthed)
- Crew: 86
- Builder: Fairfield Shipbuilding & Engineering Company, Limited, Govan, Scotand, 1907
- Service: Built for Canadian Pacific Steamships. Sailed from Scotland to Montreal 14-23 Sep 1907, where she was cut in two for passage through the St.Lawrence and Welland canals. Once at Buffalo, she was reassembled. Put into weekly service from Lake Superior to Owen Sound on Georgian Bay, from 7 Oct 1908. Shifted depot facilities to Port McNicoll, Ontario in 1912. Retired from service 29 Nov 1965. Preserved as a floating museum at Douglas, Michigan, since 1967.