- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 14,947 tons
- Dimensions: 570 x 67 ft.
- Machinery: Steam triple expansion engines, triple screw = 15 knots
- Passengers: 1224 (140 first class, 334 third class, 750 steerage)
- Builder: Harland & Wolff, Limited, Belfast, Northern Ireland, 1914
- Service: Built for the Aberdeen Line's London-Australia service. Served as troopship, 1914-18. Resumed Australian service. Under White Star Line after 1929. Sold to Shaw Savill Line, 1932, and refitted as Akaroa. Southampton-New Zealand service. Scrapped at Antwerp, 1954.