- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 19,524 tons
- Dimensions: 678 x 72 ft.
- Machinery: Steam quadruple expansion, twin screw = 18 knots
- Passengers: 2,650 (300 1st class, 350 2nd class, 900 3rd class, 1,100 steerage)
- Crew: 700
- Builder: John Brown & Company, Ltd, Clydebank, Scotland, 1905
- Service: Built for Cunard Line's Liverpool-New York service. Near sister of Carmanaia, but with reciprocating steam plant. Service in First World War as a cruiser, then a troopship. Scrapped in Japan, 1933.