1914(Classic Ship Collection CSC-028VR)
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 45,647 tons
- Dimensions: 901 x 97 x 34 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, quadruple screws = 23 knots
- Passengers: 2,603 (618 1st class, 614 2nd class, 1,998 3rd class)
- Builder: John Brown & Company, Limited, Clydebank, Scotland, 1914
- Service: Built for Cunard Line. Southampton - New York service. Served as an auxiliary cruiser and then as a troopship during the First World War. Resumed Cunard service, 1919-39. Troopship, 1939-48. Returned to Cunard transatlantic service, 1948-49. Last four-funnel liner. Broken up in Scotland, 1950.