- Type: Passenger / general cargo
- Displacement: 7,155 tons
- Dimensions: 460 x 52 ft
- Machinery: Steam triple expansion, single shaft = 14 knots
- Passengers: 2060 (60 first class, 2000 third class)
- Builder: Blohm & Voss, Hamburg, Germany, 1895
- Service: Built for Hamburg America Line. She started her maiden voyage 15 Jan 1895 from Hamburg to Havre and New York. On 11 Apr 1902 she commenced her first Genoa - Naples - New York voyage and made her seventh and last sailing on this service 31 May 1903. Her last Hamburg - Dover - New York sailing was 29 Oct 1904 and she was then sold to the Imperial Russian Navy and renamed Kronstadt. 1918 seized by Germany and renamed Fleiss. 1919 returned to Russia and reverted to Kronstadt. 1920 sailed to Bizerta with the remainder of the Russian Black Sea fleet. 1921 taken over by the French Navy, renamed Vulcain and used as a fleet repair ship. 1937 scrapped.