- Type: Three-masted ship carrying royals over double topgallant sails
- Material: Decks wood, rest steel
- Dimensions: 295 x 40 x 22 ft.
- Displacement: 1,777 GRT
- Main mast:
- Sail area:
- Max speed:
- Built: A. G. Neptun-Werft, Rostock
- Launched: 1891
- Service: Built for Reederei F. Laeisz, Hamburg. Her first master was Captain C. J. Steincke. Sailed from English Channel to Valparaiso in 1892 in 63 days, again in 1893 in 63 days, and from the Lizard to Valparaiso in 61 days in 1894. Successive captains J Jensen in 1899, C. M. Pritzmann in 1900-1902, and W. Schroder in 1903-1906; sailed from the Lizard to Vaparaiso in 1905 in just 58 days. In command of Rudolf Miethe 1907-1908, J. Hamm 1908-1910, and Jurgen Jurs 1911-1913. Sold to Rederi AB Aura (J. Tengstrom), Abo, Finland in 1913. In April 1922 she was dismasted off the Scilly Islands while on a voyage from London to Seattle. towed to Plymouth, she was sold for scrapping and broken up at Sunderland.