- Type: Steel steamer/schooner
- Displacement: 2,607 tons
- Dimensions: 322 x 40 x 25.5 ft.
- Machinery: Steam triple-expansion, 3 cylinder, 350 hp = 11.5 knots
- Launched: Blohm & Voss, Hamburg, 1888
- Service: Built for Hamburg-Südamerikanische DG. Sold to Woermann line 1898 and renamed Helene Woermann. Sold to Hamburg-Amerika Line 1907 and renamed Lome. Scuttled Sep 1914 at Dhala. Raised, repaired by British and renamed Africashore in 1918. Sold to Turkey in 1923 and renamed Sacaria. Beached near Fethiye in 1943; total loss.