1913(Classic Ship Collection CSC-001VR)
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 52,117 tons
- Dimensions: 919 x 98 x 35 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, quadruple screws = 23 knots
- Passengers: 4,594 (908 1st class, 972 2nd class, 942 3rd class, 1772 steerage)
- Crew: 1,243
- Builder: Bremer-Vulkan Shipyards, Hamburg, Germany, 1913
- Service: Built for Hamburg-America Line. Intended name Europa, but christened Imperator. Hamburg-New York service. Largest ship afloat, 1913-14. Remained in Germany throughout the First World War. Taken by the United States as reparations, 1919; ceded to Britain a year later. Resumed sailing as Imperator, but under British flag. Sold to Cunard Line, 1921; refitted as Berengaria. Transferred to Cunard-White Star, 1934. Withdrawn, 1938; scrapping began a year later. Final remains broken up, 1946.