- Type: Steel steamer/brigantine
- Displacement: 2,272 tons
- Dimensions: 310 x 38 x 24 ft.
- Machinery: Steam triple-expansion, 3 cylinder 335 hp = 11 knots
- Passengers: 46 (32 first class and 14 second class)
- Builder: Blohm & Voss, Hamburg, 1891
- Service: Built for Woermann Line's Hamburg-West Africa service.She ran aground on Namibia's Skeleton Coast near Conception Bay on 5 Sep 1909, in a thick fog. She was on a voyage from Swakopmund to Table Bay. The wreck is still present, but is well inland due to accumulating sand.