1900 (Carlos Marquardt CM-104)
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 16,502 tons
- Dimensions: 684 x 67 ft.
- Machinery: Steam quadruple expansion, twin screws = 22 knots
- Passengers: 2,050 (450 first class, 300 second class, 300 third class,
- Builder: Vulkan Shipyards, Stettin, Germany, 1900
- Service: Built for the Hamburg-America Line; became fastest passenger
ship afloat, 1900-06. Mechanically troublesome; rebuilt 1910-11 as the all-first-class
cruise ship Victoria Luise, painted entirely white. Unused in Germany during
First World War, but rebuilt as the immigration ship Hansa, 1921.