- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 23,666 tons
- Dimensions: 713 x 75 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, quadruple screws = 24 knots
- Passengers: 2,026 (534 first class, 442 second class, 250 third class,
- Builder: Chantiers de Penhoët, St. Nazaire, France, 1912.
- Notes: Built for the French Line. Le Havre-New York service. Used as an
auxiliary cruiser, a hospital ship and a troopship during the First World War. Resumed
transatlantic service, 1919-32. Laid up, 1932-34. Scrapped at Dunkirk, 1935.