- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 18,694 tons
- Dimensions: 606 x 70 ft.
- Machinery: Steam quadruple expansion plus, twin screw = 16 knots
- Passengers: 2,350 (450 first class, 400 second class, 1,500 third class)
- Builder: Harland & Wolff, Ltd, Belfast, Northern Ireland, 1909
- Service: Built for Red Star line's Antwerp-Dover-New York service beginning Apr 1909. Operated by White Star Line, 1914-19 on Liverpool-New York route, and occasionally Southampton-New York. Became a troopship, 1917. Returned to sailing for Red Star Antwerp-New York, 3 Jan 1920, under Belgian registry. Cruising primarily in Mediterranean, 1926-33. Sold Oct 1934 for breaking up in Japan.