1917(Neptun L 2)
- Designation: LZ 104
- Dimensions: 745 x 78.5 ft.
- Gas Volume: 89,600 cu. yd. of hydrogen
- Engines: Five 240 h.p. = 64 mph
- Crew: 50
- Builder: Zeppelin Co.
- First flight: 30 Oct 1917
- Service: Known as "Das Afrika-Schiff" stationed in Yambol, Bulgaria. Sent on mission to resupply troops in German East Africa, 3 Nov 1917, but turned back upon (false) reports of a German surrender; nevertheless, the ship broke a long-distance flight record, covering 6757 km in 95 hours and 5 minutes. One attack on Naples, Italy dropped 6400 kg of bombs. Attempted attack on Malta but crashed for unknown reasons, 7 April 1918.